Your privacy is important to August. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that August collects, and the ways in which August uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
August may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to August
Using personal information
August may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where August discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, August may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
August will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.August will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. August is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to The Third Floor Productions, Inc, DBA August 8311 1/2 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, Ca 90048.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.